[Nexus] question about NeXus classes

Darren Dale darren.dale at cornell.edu
Thu Dec 18 19:03:18 GMT 2008

I guess I should also report that all of the nexus test files I have attempted
to validate from the svn checkouts have failed on NXdata groups. Is there a
problem with the definition of NXdata at
http://definition.nexusformat.org/schema/3.0/NXdata.xsd ? It does not seem
compatible with the discussion of NXdata at http://www.nexusformat.org/Design.

Thanks,
Darren