[Nexus] GenericScan Instrument definition

Carlos Pascual Izarra carlos.pascual at cells.es
Fri Mar 20 14:11:28 GMT 2009

Hello,
Could someone please tell me where could I find the Generic Scan Application
definition?
I've looked at the lists archives and couldn't find any reference to it.
Is there anything other than the example at
http://www.nexusformat.org/GenericScan

In the draft for "NeXus Project Plan" it can be read: "An application
definition exists but needs additional documentation in order to be
applicable"

Where can I find that "existing application definition"?

Cheers,

Carlos
 Carlos Pascual Izarra
 Scientific Software Contact