[Nexus] debian/ubuntu package for Nexus4.2

Carlos Pascual Izarra carlos.pascual at cells.es
Tue May 26 18:02:23 BST 2009

Hello,
I've packaged Nexus4.2.0 for Ubuntu 64 bits.
The same package should also work for Debian, but I haven't tested.

The package would not pass the tests for inclusion in official debian/ubuntu
repositories, but it certainly works for me as an easy way of installing
nexus (and all its dependencies) without compiling.

It is built with hdf4, hdf5, mxml support
and with the following bindings: C++, f77, Python

If someone is interested in it, I would be happy to send it. Or if you want to
add it to http://download.nexusformat.org/kits/ , it's fine as well.

Cheers

Carlos

 Carlos Pascual Izarra
 Scientific Software Contact
 Computing Division
 Cells / Alba Synchrotron  [http:/www.cells.es]
 Carretera BP 1413 de Cerdanyola-Sant Cugat, Km. 3.3
 E-08290 Cerdanyola del Valles (Barcelona), Spain
 E-mail: carlos.pascual at cells.es
 Phone: +34 93 592 4428