[Nexus] Accessing NeXus files with Igor [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

HAUSER, Nick nha at ansto.gov.au
Thu Nov 11 22:32:14 GMT 2010

Hi Ben,

We're using the NIST SANS Analysis with Igor Pro - see
http://www.ncnr.nist.gov/programs/sans/data/red_anal.html

We've written read/write routines, which are not optimised (slow), which
depends on the Igor HDF5 library.

To install hdf5 in Igor, go to the help section to "HDF5XOP" "Installing
The HDF5 Package"

Attached is our file I/O routine (HDF5 only). The only interesting bits
are hdfRead(), hdfReadAttribute(), hdfWrite().  Let me know if you need
any assistance.

Regards,

Nick.

Dr Nick Hauser
Computing & Electronics Group Leader
Bragg Institute, Building 82
Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation
Locked Bag 2001 Kirrawee DC NSW 2232 AUSTRALIA

T +61 2 9717 9474
F +61 2 9717 9799
M 0417 418 542
E nick.hauser at ansto.gov.au
http://www.ansto.gov.au/research/bragg_institute
http://gumtree.codehaus.org
Important: This transmission is intended only for the use of the
addressee. It is confidential and may contain privileged information or
copyright material. If you are not the intended recipient, any use or
further disclosure of this communication is strictly forbidden. If you
have received this transmission in error, please notify me immediately
by telephone and delete all copies of this transmission as well as any
attachments.