[Nexus] questions about NXxas app definition

V. Armando Sole sole at esrf.fr
Wed Aug 29 11:32:23 BST 2012

Well, my answer (in Spanish) to Carlos was posted to the mailing list,
so, I have no other option than to translate it :-)

Hi Carlos,

I just wanted to comment the following:

"""
Dear Dr Ravel

Your article XA5006

Title: Towards Data Format Standardization for X-ray Absorption
Spectroscopy
Author(s):  Bruce Ravel*,  James R. Hester,  V. Armando Sole and
Matthew Newville

has been accepted for publication in Journal of Synchrotron Radiation.
"""

As you know, I think serious initiatives have to come from the
scientific community and not unilateraly from NeXus ... My position on
that article is to make an HDF5 mapping of the article proposals in such
a way that one ccould make a "NeXus Application definition" implementing
that standard.

See you,

Armando