[Nexus] DECTRIS again

yayahjb yayahjb at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 14:03:43 BST 2012

Dear Colleagues,

   This is a good idea.

   What you are think of as a "module", imgCIF thinks of as an "element",
and the default assumption is that all detectors consist of multiple
elements,
just that some detectors have only one element.  This allows for arbitrarily
complex detector configurations.   I think you will find this approach
useful in general, not just for the DECTRIS detectors.

   Regards,
     Herbert