[Nexus] DECTRIS again

Pete Jemian jemian at anl.gov
Wed Oct 24 13:51:05 BST 2012

called 865-574-1000 and requested to connect to Pete Peterson's
conference call

She was very nice

On 10/24/2012 7:49 AM, Pete Jemian wrote:
> Mark and I are at the telecon.  Could there be two telecons?
>
> On 10/24/2012 7:48 AM, Wintersberger, Eugen wrote:
>>
>> Nobody at the telecon today - only me and Pete?
>>
>> On 10/24/2012 01:35 PM, Mark Koennecke wrote:
>>> Tobias,

>>> Really? We have done so before.
>>> So, how do you wish to proceed then?
>>> This was never my intention. I brought the topic up for discussion
>>> as soon as I became aware of it.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Mark

>> - --
>> - ---------------------------------------
>> | DI. Dr. Eugen Wintersberger         |
>> |                                     |
>> | FS-EC                               |
>> | HASYLAB at DESY                     |
>> | Notkestr. 85                        |
>> | D-22607 Hamburg                     |
>> | Germany                             |
>> | E-Mail: eugen.wintersberger at desy.de |
>> | Telefon: +49-40-8998-1917           |

Pete R. Jemian, Ph.D.                <jemian at anl.gov>
Beam line Controls and Data Acquisition, Group Leader
Advanced Photon Source,   Argonne National Laboratory
Argonne, IL  60439                   630 - 252 - 3189