[Nexus] Telco

"V. Armando Solé" sole at esrf.fr
Wed Nov 7 14:14:07 GMT 2012

Hello,

I was at another (local) meeting.

 From the solutions summarized by Mark (good job there), we are clearly
in favor of the general case: there are additional data containing the
actual positions of the different pixels. Data analysis software has in
any case to use those positions, so why not to get them directly from
the source. That approach also allows to deal with the case the modules
form a non-flat arrangement (adding an additional z component). About
the fact that "destroys" the image, one could argue the image was never
existing in the sens of a flat set of regularly spaced pixels.

Armando