[Nexus] NeXus Telco; detector elements email vote?

Mark Koennecke Mark.Koennecke at psi.ch
Wed Nov 7 14:26:40 GMT 2012

Hi,

apparently we have a problem with our teleconferences. This one was also
no success due to lack of participation. DECTRIS keeps asking about a
resolution about the module issue. I think we have enough workable
suggestions
to choose from. I now suggest to have a e-mail vote. If you feel that
this is not
the right procedure and we need more discussion please speak up within
the next
1-2 days. If you have another proposal please present it within the same
time interval.

Otherwise I would prepare the e-mail vote from my summary. Tobias, are
you willing to run it?

Best Regards,

              Mark