[Nexus] Debian packages for squeeze

Wintersberger, Eugen eugen.wintersberger at desy.de
Sun Dec 9 12:51:46 GMT 2012

Hi folks
Yeah - sure they will still be 4.2.1. But as Tobias has already
mentioned he is planning to provide Debian packages for the new stable
release.
Actually I finished the packport for the already existing packages to
Debian 6 yesterday. Thanks to Tobias's great package this was a matter
of a view minutes to get the work done. If someone is interested in
these packages let me know.

@Joachim: sure the new release will be out shortly. However, in
particular due to the fact that Debian 6 is the last release that uses a
kernel that is NOT tickless, some people might want to stay at Debian 6
due to hardware driver issues they would experience with the new
tickless kernels.

regards
  Eugen