[Nexus] pixel_mask documentation

Michael Rissi michael.rissi at dectris.com
Tue Jul 9 15:30:48 BST 2013

Hi Tobias and Herbert,
A good pixel has the pixel mask value 0x00 00 00 00 , e.g. 0
Best regards,
Michael

Michael Rissi, Ph.D.
Product Development

DECTRIS Ltd.
Neuenhoferstr. 107
5400 Baden
Switzerland

+41 56 500 2100 general
+41 56 500 2101 fax
+41 56 500 2125 direct
michael.rissi at dectris.com
www.dectris.com

Confidentiality Note
This message is intended only for the use of the named recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete the
message. Any unauthorized use of the information contained in this
message is prohibited.