[Nexus] pixel_mask documentation

Michael Rissi michael.rissi at dectris.com
Wed Jul 10 10:29:37 BST 2013

Hi Tobias,
That is a good idea! The first two bytes for critical pixel problems, and
the rest to mark special pixels. We can still change that, that is fine!

Best,
Michael

Michael Rissi, Ph.D.
Product Development

DECTRIS Ltd.
Neuenhoferstr. 107
5400 Baden
Switzerland

+41 56 500 2100 general
+41 56 500 2101 fax
+41 56 500 2125 direct
michael.rissi at dectris.com
www.dectris.com

Confidentiality Note
This message is intended only for the use of the named recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete the
message. Any unauthorized use of the information contained in this
message is prohibited.