[Nexus] problems with current stable of nxbrowse and nxdir

Tobias.Richter at diamond.ac.uk Tobias.Richter at diamond.ac.uk
Tue Sep 10 10:03:53 BST 2013

I can confirm that we have failure on (some of) our files.
My suspicion was that we have arrays as attributes, which for these utilities is unexpected.
As I seem to be one of the last few to use command line tools on data files here, there wasn't enough push from clients to get this fixed.

Regards,

Tobias