[Nexus] problems with current stable of nxbrowse and nxdir

Pete Jemian prjemian at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 16:54:59 BST 2013

Aside from matters of variable-length string attributes, monochromator
design, and the capabilities of X-ray scientists...

Did anyone point out that you are missing the required signal=1
attribute on your dataset (/entry/data/data)?  Here is what you need to
be compliant:

tstfile_00012.h5:NXroot
   entry:NXentry
     data:NXdata