[Nexus] proposed additions to NXdata for non-linear scaling - to aid cbf interoperability

yayahjb yayahjb at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 14:25:28 GMT 2014

Having python, or something equivalent, available is a nice convenience
and a good, portable
way to document the algorithms that are used in many setups.
Performance way well dictate
using hand-tooled C or C++ code in practice, but that higher performance
code is more likely
to be right with a python or similar example available.  Think of it as
particularly effective
documentation.

Regards,
     Herbert