[Nexus] proposed additions to NXdata for non-linear scaling - to aid cbf interoperability

Benjamin Watts benjamin.watts at psi.ch
Fri Mar 14 15:16:22 GMT 2014

Armando,
    I think you are missing the point about who would be "doing the
work" for an NXformula. If we make it part of the standard, then
everyone who wants to read NeXus files will need to include this
feature. The people writing this software will also be "us". Therefore,
including NXformula in Nexus must involve a commitment to implement it.

Cheers,
Ben