[Nexus] unit_cell in NXsample

Pete R. Jemian prjemian at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 18:16:43 BST 2014

It would be more sensible to describe each term separately rather than
rely on this arcane coding of the terms.  If this definition is to be
revised, I suggest creating fields for each of these terms:
alpha
beta
gamma

Otherwise, we need to relax the units attribute.  A value of "NX_LENGTH
or NX_NX_ANGLE" (or syntax that can be properly coded in XML) looks
sensible to the eye but I'm not sure if we have the XML Schema support
for this.  Yet.  For now, NX_ANY is the only existing value that spans
what is proper.  An alternative is to introduce a new unit type
NX_LATTICE_PARAMETER which could be either length or angle.

No good answer for now.

Pete