[Nexus] File::getStrData issue

owen.arnold at stfc.ac.uk owen.arnold at stfc.ac.uk
Mon Oct 13 17:11:31 BST 2014

Hi,

On OSX, only, for the NXSPE file here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx07Hfz4WgYMSDAyQXpVbkE5WUk/view?usp=sharing, the test program fails to properly extract the string data. It should print out NXSPE, but it prints NXSP instead!

The file looks fine in HDFView, I'm not sure why it can't be extracted properly via the APIs on OSX. Other files of this type do give the the string correctly. If the field is corrupted, I don't know why the nexus libraries on other OS version are OK with this.

Thanks in advance,
Owen.

--
Scanned by iCritical.