[Nexus] NeXus version

"V. Armando Solé" sole at esrf.fr
Fri Jan 23 10:05:23 GMT 2015

Hi,

If you are not talking about application definitions, please ignore this
mail.

In the case of application definitions, I would not expect them to match
with the API version. A program may support several versions of an
application definition but it may be able to write one of version them.
In addition, it may not use the NeXus API at all.

Best regards,

Armando