[Nexus] Fwd: Re: [NeXus-tech] XML and new attribute

Pete Jemian jemian at anl.gov
Fri Feb 13 17:00:11 GMT 2015

On 2/13/2015 10:40 AM, Pete Jemian wrote:

> To test these various examples, I had to construct a test NXDL file and
> validate it against the nxdl.xsd file (which includes the nxdlTypes.xsd
> file).

Anticipating the question of how this is done, see:
http://download.nexusformat.org/doc/html/validation.html#validation-of-nexus-definition-language-nxdl-specification-files

test NXDL file attached

Pete R. Jemian, Ph.D.                <jemian at anl.gov>
Beam line Controls and Data Acquisition, Group Leader
Advanced Photon Source,   Argonne National Laboratory
Argonne, IL  60439                   630 - 252 - 3189
    Education is the one thing for which people
       are willing to pay yet not receive.