[Nexus] Basic questions about application definitions

Andy Gotz andy.gotz at esrf.fr
Tue Feb 17 21:09:38 GMT 2015

Dear Ray,

I was expecting someone to ask this question i.e. I asked myself the
same question ;-)  I understand someone has to start using the
application definitions otherwise they will never be used. Do the
authors of the definitions use them? That would be the minimum I would
expect if someone proposes a definition. It would be useful to have the
name of the principal author and which programs support them as part of
the definition.

On our side we will see what we can do to make them work for us. We will
send you our feedback on our experience. We encourage other sites to do
the same. Especially those who are using Nexus extensively or have
proposed application definitions.

Kind regards

Andy