[Nexus] item discussed now

Tobias Richter Tobias.Richter at esss.se
Wed Feb 18 13:15:05 GMT 2015

Hi Eugen,

The centre is the lowest common denominator. It mostly works for the NXsample and possibly for NXslit, I would say.
For all other cases ideally we need to define a prominent reference point. Like first pixel for NXdetetcor. That’s best done case by case.
In an abstract way I cannot guarantee that we’ll always find a suitable generic location independent of the specific model or construction. But we can try.

Regards,

Tobias