[Nexus] [NeXus-committee] NXmonochromator for todays telecon

Eugen Wintersberger eugen.wintersberger at desy.de
Wed Mar 18 11:04:09 GMT 2015

If, as Mark and Tobias pointed out, NXcrystal is a utility class which
can be used to build things up, we have to do nothing.
In this case my "Radical solution" is already reality and I am fine with
it ;)
I just wanted to ensure that this is the case.

Just one comment on inheritance vs. composition. Though the GoF pointed
out that composition is superior over inheritance, this does not mean
that inheritance is useless or should be avoided at all. Just like all
design tools it should be used with care ;)

regards
  Eugen

DI. Dr. Eugen Wintersberger

FS-EC