[Nexus] some questions about NXdetector_module

Benjamin Watts benjamin.watts at psi.ch
Wed Jul 1 13:03:11 BST 2015

Hi Eugen,
    I don't use it myself, but I think issue 2 refers to the readout of
the detector. The pixels have to be put into some order to be streamed
out of the detector and the fast direction would be the lines of pixels
that are kept adjacent in the stream. I don't know if this is still
needed for non-ancient setups.

Cheers,
Ben