[Nexus] More NAPI stuff

Eugen Wintersberger eugen.wintersberger at desy.de
Tue Aug 18 21:30:42 BST 2015

On 08/18/2015 07:12 PM, Campbell, Stuart I. wrote:
> The real reason for 2.8.12 is that we had a cmake course and the instructor (who is one of the main authors of cmake) told us to never use a version older than 2.8.12!  The version number doesn’t represent how much improved it is!

I expected a lot of things, but this made my day :D

Seriously - I will have a look on some of my test systems what version
of CMake is installed there. However, I am pretty sure that I will not
create backport of CMake for my Wheezy box. We will switch to Jessie in
autumn anyhow, at which time I will claim that we have to switch to
CMake > 3.0.