[Nexus] Check the F90 binding using HDF5. (testsuite.at:533): FAILED (testsuite.at:534) - Program received signal SIGSEGV: Segmentation fault - invalid memory reference

Rolf Krahl rolf.krahl at helmholtz-berlin.de
Sat Sep 19 16:39:28 BST 2015

Alexandra,

Am Samstag, 19. September 2015, 17:07:04 schrieb alexandra:

> I am trying to install the NeXus library on an Ubuntu 14.04 (VirtualBox)
> but I get this error *Check the F90 binding using HDF5.
> (testsuite.at:533): FAILED (testsuite.at:534)
> *Everything else seem to work fine. Any suggestion is more than welcomed.

Try verifying the size of NXhandle in bindings/f90/NXmodule.f90.

I once applied the attached patch locally when building the Fortran
bindings.  Unfortunately I neglected to submit the patch.  This is
quite some time ago and I didn't check now whether it is still up to
date with the current version though.  So please verify.

HTH,
Rolf

--
Rolf Krahl <rolf.krahl at helmholtz-berlin.de>
Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin für Materialien und Energie (HZB)