[Nexus] Update on the HDF5 filter story - just for your information

Eugen Wintersberger eugen.wintersberger at desy.de
Thu Nov 26 09:00:54 GMT 2015

Hi folks
  during the last Code Camp we somehow agreed that the `nexusformat`
organization on GitHub will host the external filter repository for HDF5
(for those who have no idea what I am talking about - just ignore this
mail ;)).
I agreed yesterday with Elena Pourmal that she will double check their
current filter repository if all legal issues (mainly licensing stuff)
are cleared. Once this is done, I will create a new repository and move
the HDF5 filter code there.

regards
  Eugen