[Nexus] Status of Python related issues

Eugen Wintersberger eugen.wintersberger at desy.de
Mon Nov 30 13:17:10 GMT 2015

Hi folks,
  I am currently working on the release for the NAPI Python wrapper. As
you may have recognized, the Python code has moved to its own repository
(python-nxs). There are several Python related issues concerning the
Python bindings listed in NAPIs issues tracker which I would like to
move to the new python-nxs repository.
However, I am not sure about the status of theses issues (most of them
opend by Stuart).
Can anyone please confirm whether or not these issues are still open

https://github.com/nexusformat/code/issues/324
https://github.com/nexusformat/code/issues/322
https://github.com/nexusformat/code/issues/182
https://github.com/nexusformat/code/issues/162
https://github.com/nexusformat/code/issues/156

If theses issues are still open we should try to fix them in the 4.4.0
release for the Python bindings.

regards
  Eugen