[Nexus] About NXdata

V. Armando Sole sole at esrf.fr
Sat Jan 16 16:52:54 GMT 2016

Hello!

I am looking for updated documentation about the new NXdata group in
which the attributes are associated to the group and not to the
datasets. I would like to explain to my colleagues the new fashion using
the proper nomenclature and not the old fashion where attributes were
associated to datasets.

I recall a discussion about having multiple signals inside the same plot
having the attribute signal as 1, 2, 3, but I do not remember if that
was "officially approved".

There were many things discussed and agreed upon in NIAC meetings (for
example the "interpreation" attribute associated to multidimensional
datasets) but I do not find them in the documentation.

I assume the attribute @default associated to NXentry to specify the
default plot still holds.

Best regards,

Armand0