[Nexus] Any beamlines using NXxas/NXxasproc?

Carlos Pascual cpascual at cells.es
Wed Apr 13 13:48:52 BST 2016

Hi,

In our control system framework (http://www.sardana-controls.org), the
standard output is NXscan, but I implemented a recorder for NXxas as a
proof of concept a few years ago.
But AFAIK, it has never been used in production.

Cheers,

Carlos

On Wed 13 April 2016 20:21:41 James Hester wrote:
> Dear NeXusers,
>
> I have been asked to write a short section on 'Example' XAS data
> formats for the IUCr International Tables volume on XAFS.  Do any of
> you know of any beamlines that output NXxas as standard or have any
> other comments on NXxas adoption?
>
> thanks,
> James.

 Carlos Pascual Izarra
 Scientific Software Coordinator
 Computing Division
 ALBA Synchrotron  [http://www.albasynchrotron.es]
 Carrer de la Llum 2-26
 E-08290 Cerdanyola del Valles (Barcelona), Spain
 E-mail: cpascual at cells.es
 Phone: +34 93 592 4428