[Nexus] NXroot attribute

V. Armando Sole sole at esrf.fr
Sun Apr 24 15:19:29 BST 2016

I think an attribute to indicate the HDF5 version is convenient.

Concerning the software used to write the file, there are so many
possibilities that perhaps we should foresee an attribute for it because
we cannot expect an attribute for each writer. If the application
writing the file decides to fill it, always just for informative
purposes, with nexusformat, the application name, h5py X.X.X, or
whatever at least everybody knows where to look for the information.

In any case, the most important thing is to know the HDF5 version used
to write the file.

Armando