[Nexus] how to read files from Eiger?

Herbert J. Bernstein yayahjb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 11:33:48 BST 2016

Dear Eugen,

  The latest releases of the detector firmware support bitshuffle (as
bslz4) which seems likely to eventually replace most uses of lz4 without
bitshuffle, but right now there are a lot of pure lz4 images around.  The
safest and simplest thing to do is to install both the bitsuffle and lz4
filters.Then you can read any of the Eiger images from the filewriter
interface.

  Regards,
    Herbert