[Nexus] Code Camp and NIAC meeting announcement

Tobias Richter Tobias.Richter at esss.se
Tue Jun 28 17:08:05 BST 2016

Dear all,

The next NeXus Code Camp is held 10th, 11th, and 12th October (Mon - Wed)
in Copenhagen, Denmark.
A NIAC (NeXus International Advisory Committee) meeting will follow Thu &
Fri (13th and 14th).

The code camp is for interested parties to make technical progress on
issues identified in advance and to prepare for the NIAC meeting.
At the NIAC meeting only elected facility representatives and other
committee members have voting rights, but the meetings are open to anyone
interested. (Subject to space limitations.)

Practical information and registration is available from the event page:
https://indico.esss.lu.se/event/554/
Some information is also on the wiki http://wiki.nexusformat.org/NIAC2016

A non exclusive list of items for the committee discussions and decisions
is here: https://github.com/nexusformat/NIAC/issues
Feel free to propose further topics.

If you are planning your travel, keep in mind that the NeXus events are
followed by NOBUGS in the week afterwards, which is held in Copenhagen as
well. See https://nobugs.esss.se
The same hotel deals apply to both events. It is worth noting that
especially during the Code Camp there is a shortage of hotel rooms in
Copenhagen. Please contact me if you have difficulties finding
accommodation, there is a low number of special reservations we could
access if required.

Kind regards,

Tobias
(For the NIAC and the local organisers)

P.S. This information has previously been sent to the committee mailing
list.