[Nexus] Questions about the usage of NeXpy in Python

jiemin.li at diamond.ac.uk jiemin.li at diamond.ac.uk
Mon Sep 26 22:25:52 BST 2016

Dear Contributor of NeXpy:
Thank you very much for your continuous effort on this package, so that people whose occupation is related to scientific research would be able to work in a more efficient way. I deeply appreciate your work.
I'm a PhD student at Diamond Light Source and just make use of Python to analysis our data. At present, I'm not very familiar with Python. Here, I came across two problems as trying to use NeXpy package in Python. I have tried to search the answers online. But few information about NeXpy can be found, maybe because it is just a new baby in the big family of Python. So I have no choice but to seek your help. Here are my question:

So could you please help me to point out how I should do?

(2)    When I type nexus in Python Console, it doesn't display the nexus GUI. So how can I invoke the nexus GUI in Python Console?

That's all.
Thank you very much for your time on these issues. And I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Jiemin
PhD Student
Diamond Light Source