[Nexus] NIAC issue: Discuss mutations of the Eiger format #2

Herbert J. Bernstein yayahjb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 14:17:47 BST 2016

I have now added a revised NXtransformations 1.1 proposal in the
NXmx_multimodule_and_dectris_changes branch and have posted it to the
hdrmx.medsbio.org.  The major changes are:

  1.  The formerly proposed AXISNAME_range has been removed from the
proposal as duplicative of AXISNAME_end, and the proposed
AXISNAME_average_range has been changed to AXISNAME_increment_set to
conform better to NeXus conventions.

  2.  The proposed transformation type 'general' has been replaced by
simply not providing a transformation_type omitting that attribute.

The new proposals for both NXmx and NXtransformations can be seen at:

http://hdrmx.medsbio.org/NIAC_2016/manual2/build/html/classes/applications/NXmx.html?highlight=nxmx

and

http://hdrmx.medsbio.org/NIAC_2016/manual3/build/html/classes/base_classes/NXtransformations.html?highlight=nxtransformations

 -- HJB