[Nexus] Next Telco and Code Camp

Tobias Richter Tobias.Richter at esss.se
Thu Oct 20 13:45:20 BST 2016

Dear all,

Many thanks to all participants at last week’s NIAC and Code Camp. We’re
still producing minutes and will make them available in the near future.

Since we haven’t decided on the next teleconference due to the busy
agenda, I have a doodle link below to find a suitable date:

http://doodle.com/poll/x4p2d58gcsf67mxf

(I’m quite busy with meetings and generally working on the backlog
produced by NOBUGS, so the next offered slot is in November.)

Looking forward a bit more: Is there a facility willing to host a code
camp next year, in between NOBUGS conferences?
Think about it and we discuss in the next telco!

Best wishes,

Tobias