[Nexus] building Nexus in windows

Carminati Maria Chiara (PSI) Chiara.Carminati at psi.ch
Tue Jun 13 09:10:10 BST 2017

Dear nexus list,
I am writing to kindly ask some hints about NeXus installation in windows.
We are working on a reconstruction software for neutron and x-ray CT (MuhRec) and we would like to add the option of reading NeXus files. For ubuntu and MacOS, we were able to add the library in the software which is now able to read Nexus.
For windows, my understanding is that from the /code/InstallerBits/ folder one could be able to run some windows installer (nsis_install.nsh), however I am not familiar with these type of file and I was not able to use them. Any instruction on how to run the installers would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks and best regards
Chiara