[Nexus] NeXuS installation for MACOSX

Satayu Techathitinan k.satayu89 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 16:25:58 BST 2017

I am Satayu Techathitinan, and I am undergraduate in Kittiwit Matan's
research group. I am trying to install DISCUS (in the DiffuseCode package)
on a Mac OSX system, but we are having a problem with the configuration
step. When we try to run

CC=gcc-5 CXX=g++-5 FC=gfortran cmake .

we get an error which says "Could NOT find NEXUS (missing:
NEXUS_F90_LIBRARY NEXUS_LIBRARY_DIR NEXUS_INCLUDE_DIR)",

So I will try to download the NeXuS from
https://github.com/nexusformat/code/releases?after=v4.4.0-rc3. In file
README.txt in folder of "macosx_installation_kit" says that "to begin
the install, just double click on NeXus.pkg" but I cannot find this
file. And this link http://download.nexusformat.org/kits/macosx/ is
not work.Could you please advise on how to getthe program?

Thanks,

Satayu