[Nexus] Correct way to specify multiple signals

V. Armando Solé sole at esrf.fr
Thu Jan 11 15:48:06 GMT 2018

On 11/01/2018 16:26, Benjamin Watts wrote:

> Therefore, I would support an NXplot that specifically describes a
> view of data (raw or processed).

The only concern is that, despite its unfortunate name, it is exactly
the role of NXdata.

Since the development and discussion effort involved in finding a new
solution is going to be much greater than to implement and to experiment
a solution based on the proposal by Peter Chang, we are going to give it
a try. At least there will be feedback to be provided for the NIAC meeting.

Best regards,

Armando