[Nexus] Correct way to specify multiple signals

Osborn, Raymond rosborn at anl.gov
Sat Jan 20 13:23:37 GMT 2018

Hi Armando,
I had no problem opening the file with the nexusformat API. It’s already been very helpful in focusing my thinking on the subject. If we restrict the auxiliary signals to having a common axis, then I think something like this could be workable.

It turns out that overplotting multiple signals was a bit more cumbersome than I would have liked in NeXpy, so at the very least, I will be modifying my code to make it easier with this kind of data.

Have a good weekend,
Ray