[Nexus] Issues with nexusformat v0.4.15

Osborn, Raymond rosborn at anl.gov
Sat Jan 27 04:40:49 GMT 2018

Yesterday, I announced the availability of NeXpy v0.10.9 and nexusformat v0.4.15. I regret that, in enabling one of the experimental features, I introduced a serious bug that affects the saving of NeXus files. I should be able to release a fix over the weekend, but if you need to use either package before then, I recommend reverting to the previous versions.

  $ pip uninstall nexusformat
  $ pip uninstall nexpy
  $ pip install nexusformat==0.4.14
  $ pip install nexpy==0.10.8

or

  $ conda install -c nexpy nexusformat=0.4.14

(This will also downgrade NeXpy because of its dependencies.)

I apologize for the inconvenience. I will send another message as soon as it is fixed.

Ray Osborn, Senior Scientist
Materials Science Division
Argonne National Laboratory
Argonne, IL 60439, USA