[Nexus] Extending NeXus for pixelated scanning transmission electron microscopy

Tobias Richter Tobias.Richter at esss.se
Tue Apr 3 16:54:34 BST 2018

Dear Dieter et al,

We very much agree on the goals in your drafts.
It looks like we need to get to the technical detail pretty soon.
In order to understand what data you have to deal with an example file would go a long way.
Could you maybe produce something in HDF5 that roughly follows your proposed structure?
Then it's a less abstract problem and we can follow up with more informed comments and questions.

To keep the community here in the loop, I would prefer to keep the discussion on this list for the time being.

Best wishes,
Tobias