[Nexus] Split datasets?

Herbert J. Bernstein yayahjb at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 19:20:17 BST 2019

Dear Colleagues,
  If you follow the NXmx structure in writing a master file with metadata
and data files with some reasonable
number of images in each data file, the reorganization of the master file
into multiple master files should be
fairly easy.  I would suggest we form a small group of whoever is
interested to work with your beamline,
design the fix and add the necessary additions to NXmx.  I am interested.
  __ Herbert