[Nexus] HDFql 2.1.0 Release

HDFql contact at hdfql.com
Wed Jul 3 22:58:28 BST 2019

	We are happy to announce the release of HDFql 2.1.0!

	This version includes:

	- ADDED SUPPORT FOR DIRECT CHUNK WRITE/READ INTO/FROM DATASETS (TO
GREATLY INCREASE PERFORMANCE) - thanks to Mark (University of Chicago,
USA), Xiaoqiang (Paul Scherrer Institute, Switzerland), Ulrik (Diamond
Light Source, UK), Tobias (Imperial College London, UK) and Stefan
(Fermilab, USA) for the feedback.

	- ADDED WRAPPER FOR PYTHON VERSION 3.7.X

	- ADDED CAPABILITY TO OPEN AN HDF5 FILE,
DEFINE/MANIPULATE/QUERY/INTROSPECT OBJECTS (I.E. GROUPS, DATASETS,
ATTRIBUTES, (SOFT) LINKS OR EXTERNAL LINKS) AND, AFTERWARDS, CLOSE THE
FILE IN ONE GO (IN ALL RELEVANT OPERATIONS - E.G. "CREATE DATASET",
"INSERT" AND "SELECT")

	- UPDATED REFERENCE MANUAL

	(Please check the release notes for further details)

	For heads up on releases and the latest on HDFql, we welcome you to
connect on twitter.com/hdfql [1]

Links:
------
[1] http://twitter.com/hdfql