[Nexus] XAS with multiple absorbed_beam detectors

Padraic Shafer pshafer at lbl.gov
Wed Mar 13 14:11:20 GMT 2024

A while back, Anders Glans, Dylan McReynolds and I proposed the NXmultixas to address this (as a gentler path compared to updating the existing NXxas).  There is a draft definition online although it might be in a private repository.  I have not contributed to it since last year when I changed jobs.

-Padraic

https://github.com/nexusformat/definitions/issues/1011
Add multi-detector support for NXxas · Issue #1011 · nexusformat/definitions
github.com