[NeXus-committee] Informal Announcement of the next NIAC meeting

Ray Osborn ROsborn at anl.gov
Fri Jun 4 20:41:54 BST 2004

Dear colleagues,
Although the details have not been finalized, we can confirm informally that
the next NIAC meeting will be on October 21 & 22, either at or very close to
PSI.  It will follow on directly from the NOBUGS meeting at PSI on Oct.
18-20.  We will make a formal announcement when we know the precise venue.

The meeting will be open to anyone interested in attending, although voting
rights and financial support will be confined to official members of the
NIAC.  In order to help us devise a formula for dispensing the financial
support, it would be useful if you could supply the rough cost of airfare
and/or ground transport to Zurich from your home institution.  Please send
the information directly to me over the next couple of weeks.

With best regards,
Dr Ray Osborn                Tel: +1 (630) 252-9011
Materials Science Division   Fax: +1 (630) 252-7777
Argonne National Laboratory  E-mail: ROsborn at anl.gov
Argonne, IL 60439-4845