[NeXus-committee] NIAC meeting information

Peterson, Peter F. petersonpf at ornl.gov
Tue Mar 22 16:58:52 GMT 2005

This message is to update you on the NIAC meeting.

The meeting will provide meals for all attending (Tuesday the 26th
breakfast through Thursday the 28th dinner). Our local organizer (Thomas
Proffen) is arrainging for rooms ($99/night + tax + resort fee) and
transportation to/from Bishops Lodge and nearby airports (I suggest
Albuquerque airport - ABQ). To do this we need you to provide
information requested in the attached spreadsheet. If you are attending
and not on the sheet then let me know (or on the sheet and not
attending). Also note that we are currently at thirteen people and have
space for twenty. If there is someone that you think would be useful
please have them contact me.

P^2
--
Spallation Neutron Source