[NeXus-committee] NIAC meeting - February 1-3, 2006

Ray Osborn ROsborn at anl.gov
Tue Nov 15 15:27:08 GMT 2005

We do have to finalize these dates within the next couple of days to allow
people to organize their travel.  At present, the proposal is to hold the
formal meeting on February 1-3, 2006, with the preceding two days (Jan
30-31) for an informal workshop for those who can manage the extended visit.
This will help us thrash out some of the more problematic design and
software issues so that we are ready for formal votes later in the week. If
you know that you cannot attend, please let us know by Thursday morning (US
time) so that I can start sending out formal invitations then.

Przemek says that there will be SIMA funding at about the same levels as
previous years, so we can offer financial support up to a maximum of $1500.
This meeting should be relatively cheap because of the number of European
members, so we may be able to offer more.  Details to follow soon.

Best regards,
Dr Ray Osborn                Tel: +1 (630) 252-9011
Materials Science Division   Fax: +1 (630) 252-7777
Argonne National Laboratory  E-mail: ROsborn at anl.gov
Argonne, IL 60439-4845