[NeXus-committee] Announcement for NIAC Meeting 2007 in Berlin

Jens-Uwe Hoffmann hoffmann-j at hmi.de
Wed Jul 25 09:38:12 BST 2007

***Announcement for the NIAC Meeting 2007*

/at the Hahn-Meitner-Institut, Berlin, Germany. /

*/ 24 -26 September 2007

/*

Dear Colleagues,

We extend a warm invitation to participate at the NIAC Meeting 2007, to
be held this year at the Hahn-Meitner-Institut in Berlin-Wansee.

Detail information about this meeting is on the NeXus Homepage online:

*http://www.nexusformat.org/NIAC2007*

*
*The confirmed participants can be found at the attendance list:
http://www.nexusformat.org/NIAC2007_attendees
*
Please note carefully the following:

*
*Registration Fee: *There is a registration fee of 100 Euro to cover the
costs of this meeting (lunch, dinner etc.).

Please transfer the fee to our bank account

Beneficiary's name: Hahn-Meitner-Institut Berlin GmbH
Beneficiary's address: Glienicker Str. 100; 14109 Berlin, Germany
Account No.: 105 0004007
Bank identifier code (BLZ): 100 500 00
SWIFT: BELA DE BE XXX
IBAN DE43 1005 0000 1050 0040 07
*Note to payee: CO 300515 - NIAC Meeting

*It is not possible to pay with a credit card.

*Accommodation: *Accommodation will be at the HMI guest-house on the HMI
campus Wannsee. The rate for a single room is for the first overnight
stay 34€ and 24€ for every following one (double room 52€/34€).
Jens-Uwe Hoffmann (hoffmann-j at hmi.de) is you local contact for
reservation and access authorization, please send your name, address and
your passport number.

*Subsequent Talks*

We plan some additional talks (especially for HMI colleagues, guest are
welcome) on Thursday (27th September):

    * L. Lerusse: "STFC e-Infrastructure: Data management for large
facilities"
    * M. Könnecke: SICS
    * S. Flemming: INSPIRE

I look forward to see you in Berlin.

Jens-Uwe Hoffmann

Hahn-Meitner-Institut Berlin
Abt./Dept. SF2
Dr. Jens-Uwe Hoffmann
Glienicker Str. 100
14109 Berlin
Germany

Tel.: +49 30 8062-2185
Fax:  +49 30 8062-2999
E-Mail: hoffmann-j at hmi.de

Hahn-Meitner-Institut Berlin GmbH
Mitglied der Hermann von Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft Deutscher Forschungszentren e.V
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrates: Dr. Beatrix Vierkorn-Rudolph,
Stellvertreter: Senatsdirigent Wolfgang Eckey
Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Michael Steiner, Dr. Ulrich Breuer
Sitz Berlin, AG Charlottenburg, 89 HRB 5583