[NeXus-committee] NeXus meeting before NOBUGS

Peterson, Peter F. petersonpf at ornl.gov
Thu Sep 2 16:22:27 BST 2010

As many of you already know the next meeting of the NeXus International Advisory Committee (NIAC) will be October 7-8 at Oak Ridge National Laboratory <http://www.nexusformat.org/NIAC2010>. This is the week before NOBUGS 2010 <http://neutrons.ornl.gov/conf/nobugs2010/> which will be at the Park Vista in Gatlinburg (1.5 hour drive from Oak Ridge). Registration for both events is through the NOBUGS site.

To get access to ORNL for the NIAC meeting I need to form a list of all attendees now. Please let me know if you are coming and not on the list at <http://www.nexusformat.org/NIAC2010> (or just add yourself). This list is what we are basing the site access requests on.

Thank you,
Peter Peterson